Friday, September 28, 2018

Daily Blog 8 9/26/18

Much more frazzled today. Felt a little like I was running around like a chicken with its head cut off. One thing I think i can be proud of--I had a complaint call that I managed to calm down enough that he was reassuring me he wasn’t mad at me, just the company since the company’s “slipping”. It’s kind of nice to be able to change someone’s mood like that. I’ve noticed that a lot of the callers I get just need someone to validate their feelings of frustration instead of trying to placate. Which I do a little, but mostly I just tell them I understand it’s frustrating and that we’re trying as hard as we can to get things caught up.
Also, I went to a nearby pizza place for a calzone, because not many places make them anymore (I was incredibly disappointed when I realized that Pizza Hut stopped years ago). I've had one from there before, but this one was not as good. I be dissatisfied.

But Pirates of Penzance fixes everything, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment