Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Daily Blog 6 9/24/18

Looks like these are starting to be a day after thing. Oh well, at least I'm doing it. So GC quit, officially. I'm now pulling double duty and doing new job in the morning and old job + GC's bits in the afternoon. They still haven't changed my pay rate to new job's rate. Frustrating. It better change before payday this week.

I had a bad night. I struggle with a previous/frustratingly ongoing addiction to certain kinds of books/manga, and yesterday was the worst it's been for at least 2 months. Some days I feel like I'm doing well, and then days like yesterday happen. I just have to remind myself that "tomorrow is always fresh with no mistakes in it, yet." (Thanks Anne Shirley). I also didn't eat dinner, because I just wasn't hungry. I'll do better tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment