Friday, September 21, 2018

Daily Blog 2

Gosh, I hope my trainer takes me off the leash today. I don't mind being on training wheels, but coming into work just to search for something to do is frustrating. It makes me want to stay home so at least I don't feel like I'm getting paid unfairly.
8:31-GC still isn't here. He's usually here by 7/7:30. Wonder if they'll have me do stuff again if he doesn't show. Wonder if they'll ask me to do his job/part of my old job if he quits. Is it bad that part of me hopes he quits, just to stick it to them? After all, I wouldn't have applied for new job if BB and FB hadn't pulled me aside and basically asked me to. I never would've considered it. And now they're having problems because I did what they asked and got the job and those left behind can't handle it. I wonder if they regret it at all. Or if they will in the future. 
9:00 am. GC is out again. Hmmm. Back I go. I'm not used to feeling smug--it took me a minute to figure out what the feeling was. 
1:00 pm. The more I work today, the more I remember that I hoped for more to do in the new job. I'm fast running out of things to do because I'm too good at the job! My current plan is to find busy work that will maybe help GC with the job when he's no longer home sick. Though parts of me are almost hoping he quits. I don't know why, I think part of me wants the comfort of my old job instead of the scary mostly-unknown of the new.

Evening. I get really tired after work for some reason, and then I pick up around six only to crash again around 9 or 10. Roommate 2 thinks I should see someone about my thyroid.

And dance was great. We have a performance next week, so if anyone's in Salt Lake and going to the Living Traditions thing, we'll be there.

Today was a really great reminder of why I switched jobs. Hopefully tomorrow I can finally move on to the next stage of my life.

Oh, and if anyone needs a new book boyfriend, might I suggest Nalini Singh's Rebel Hard? I sped through it within 24 hours, and the hero... *swoons* Plus, it's in the perspective of New Zealand Indian culture, which is so cool! I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment