Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Daily Blog 4 9/22/18

I slept a lot. Went to sleep at 10, woke up at 5 and then 7.  Roommate 2 and Salem(the cat) were awake, so we sat out in the living room to introvert socialize. Meaning we laid on the couches and played on our phones, lol. Eventually we decided to wake up Roommate 1 by putting the cat in her room because she can sleep through almost anything. But then Roommate 2 felt bad, so she went to get the car and found Roommate 1 awake.
Then the three of us watched random SortedFood videos on YouTube because that's what I had up (and they're super funny, go check them out if you like food shows). Eventually I got up and got dressed, then packed because I was planning to spend the night in Brigham City. Then I had to remind the others what time it was so they would get ready, since we were taking Roommate 2 to dim sum for her birthday.
It was sooooogooe good. If you've never had dim sum, find a place because it's great. We ate faster than I thought, so I didn't need to worry as much as I did-we had time to sit around before SV got there. She is super great, because she's generally willing to carpool with me since I don't drive. From there we went to Former Roommate's baby shower, which was fine. Loud and over crowded, but some of them were my people.
After we just hung out until most of us went to another friend's wedding reception in Farmington. We were there so late... and we compounded that by going to Pretzel Maker after.
In other words, we got to Brigham really late, and stayed up later because Kaylee is here, and I don't see her very often.

No comments:

Post a Comment