Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Daily Blog 3 9/21/18

GC was once again gone. I though he might be, so I just started prepping for tasks I knew I'd get asked to do later. It was really nice to feel useful today, but to also know what I was doing. I actually took over one of GC's tasks for the day, and that was also pretty easy. I found myself thinking I could probably do his job if I ever needed to.
Other than that, it was a normal day. Grocery shopping with Roommate 2, pizza for dinner and Kakuriyo. I finally caught up and I'm a bit upset that it was a bit of a cliffhanger. Literally, they're going into a painting of a mountain... (Episode 23).
I'm worried about roommate 2 and her friend. He's made it clear that he wants to date her, and she keeps saying no. He's not pushing, but I just don't trust him not to try to change her mind. Am I being paranoid? I know I can be. But it also feels like they're straddling a weird line between dating and not dating where they don't go on dates, but he comes over several times a week for hours and buys her food. Doesn't that sound like dating? I'll talk to her tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment